If you would like to nominate prospective men to serve as a Deacon at West Jackson, please fill out this form.
All Active Deacons must be:
• At least 25 years of age or older as of the date he takes office.
• A member of WJBC for at least 1 year immediately preceding the date on which he takes office. Exception: Men who join WJBC by initial profession of faith shall have been a member for 2 consecutive years.
• He must be committed to practicing the five all-ins:
- Engage in worship
- Connect with a small group
- Serve in a ministry role
- Invest and invite those who are unchurched to take a step towards Jesus
- Give generously
• Supportive of the pastors and participating in the programs of the church.