This summer, our Kids Ministry team is excited for Crossings Kids Camp! Camp happens from July 21-24 and is open to 3rd – 5th Graders. Crossings Kids Camp includes a number of exciting activities including:
- Morning Celebration – A high-energy time every morning that includes lots of fun, live sketches, videos, announcements, games, and music.
- Bible Study
- Break Thru – After Bible study, our staffers invest in your students via games, guided conversations, and hang out time. Our staffers are trained to build relationships with your students for the purpose of Gospel transformation.
- Points of Impact (POIs)-At the end of each event, our staffers spend a few minutes discussing with students how that particular activity illustrates the Gospel.
- Lake Recreation – Our premier properties offer private recreation lakes with lifeguards present at all times. Students have the opportunity to experience water zip-lines, blobs, water slides, and more. (Lake Recreation is Optional)
- Connect – This is a designated time for our chaperones to connect with our kids through devotions, discussions, team building activities, or simply hanging out. During Connect, we encourage students to have personal quiet time in Bible Study and prayer. Devotional material based on the morning Bible study is provided to each student
- Evening Worship – The worship service is the heartbeat of camp. During this evening gathering, we exalt Christ together in song, dig deep into the Word of God, and apply the Gospel to students’ lives.
- Fellowships – The entire camp participates in these Crossings keynote experiences. These times are highlights of every camp week that foster unity, team-building, and allow for a little camp-wide controlled chaos.
- Checkpoint – We want to strengthen the relationship between kids and their church leaders. This is a designated time for you to meet with your group, debrief, worship, and pray together.
Are you ready? You can register your child online today (a $50 deposit is due by February 27).