Members Online Hub
All West Jackson members can create an online account to manage their information, giving statements, and more.
How To Setup A New Account
Click on the “Setup an Account” link below, then:
- Click the link that says “request password”
- Enter the email address that we have on file for you. If we don’t have an email address on file for you or if you have any questions, please e-mail Carrie Shields.
- You will receive an email with your username and a one-time-use link where you can create your password.
- Once that is done, you can log on any time to update your information, access your contribution records, or view the member directory.
View My Contributions
To view your contribution records, please follow the steps below:
- Click the link below and then log in with your TouchPoint username and password. If you do not have a password, follow the instructions for “How To Set Up a New Account” above.
- Once you are logged in to TouchPoint, click your name, and then click “Profile” from the drop down menu on the top right.
- Select the “Giving” tab to view your contribution records.