Mother’s Day Out @ West Jackson
Our Mother’s Day Out provides Jackson-area families with one or two days per week where children experience a loving, Christian environment that engages their hearts and minds.
We believe that children are one of the most important blessings God gives. Therefore, our Mother’s Day Out serves moms, dads, and even grandparents by providing quality childcare on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to 2:30pm each week. We follow the Jackson-Madison County school calendar each year and provide a summer program as well. Learn more by clicking the tabs below!
What is your philosophy of care?
Our goal is to nurture preschoolers so that they fall in love with learning and with Jesus right from the start! We also know that all preschoolers are unique and grow through stages at different rates, so we use a variety of approaches to help them learn the way God created them.
What days and times do you offer?
We offer Mother’s Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters (see calendar below for dates). Kids are dropped off at 9:00am and can be picked up between 2:15 and 2:30pm each day.
What age children can participate?
- Ages 6 weeks – 5 years old
What kinds of activities and lessons will children experience?
Each day at West Jackson Mother’s Day Out includes the following activities:
- Children learn about our monthly theme, including a Bible Story and Memory Scripture Verse
- Plenty of time for structured activities and free play in our Courts facilities and outdoor playground.
- For Preschoolers, we offer Music and Spanish and educational lessons that prepare them for Kindergarten.
Do you provide lunch?
We know that healthy eating is a key to helping children learn and grow. And so we provide a nutritious hot lunch each day at Mother’s Day Out. Our meals are “Preschool Friendly and Parent Approved.” A morning snack is also provided.
What are your fees and tuition rates?
During the school year, we require a $50 non-refundable fee per child for registration. During the summer, this fee is $40 (non-refundable). Tuition rates for each semester are as follows:
2018 Winter/Spring Semester Tuition Rates
- 1 day / week – $ 115/month
- 2 day / week – $195/month
- Now enrolling! Click the *Contact* tab to the right to get in touch with us and enroll your child.
- View our 2018-19 Mother’s Day Out Calendar
Now Enrolling for Fall 2018
If you would like to enroll a child in Mother’s Day Out, call our office today at 731-512-3353 or contact us through the interest form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am – 2:30pm
- Children age 6 weeks – 5 years old