Student Ministry (6-12)
Our student ministry helps students understand the Gospel in community with other believers so that they can learn from one another.
Middle and High School students are going through some of life’s most exciting but difficult times. As they begin the journey of discovering their identity, our goal is to help them continue to develop a solid foundation of faith. We also want to walk alongside them in their journey of faith. We do this by hosting energetic times of worship, life changing events, and engaging small groups where we focus on God’s Word and learn to live it out in our daily lives.
- Middle and High School Small Group Bible Study @ 9a (Upstairs Student Wing)
Wednesday Activities – Middle School (6-8)
- Dinner in the Courts Lobby @ 5:30p
- Worship in the Jr High Room @ 6:00p
- Small Group Breakouts @ 6:45p
- Games & Rec @ 7:15p
Wednesday Activities – High School (9-12)
- Dinner in the Courts @ 6:00p
- Worship in the Loft @ 6:30p
- Small Groups @ 7:30p
Josh Ward, Student Pastor
- Anna Isbell, Student Ministry Assistant
- Eli Parker, Ministry Intern
- Lydia Shoemaker, Ministry Intern
- Garrett Veazey, Ministry Intern
- Libbie Atchison, Ministry Intern
Subscribe to ParentLink
Each month, our student ministry team sends out a monthly ParentLink e-mail with encouragement in how to relate to their teenagers. If you haven’t been receiving these e-mails, let us know!
Family Ministry Resources
- Our current Sunday morning series is called “Haters”.
- Check out Ministry to Parents for web resources in discipling your teenager:
- Download our annual Student Ministry Release Form