Kids Ministry (K-5)
Our goal for our children’s ministry is to give K – 5th grade children weekly opportunities to grow in faith as they learn what a relationship with Jesus Christ looks like.
Children today are exposed to more issues today than in the past. And so our goal is to help children develop the tools they will need to stand firm in Christ and begin to learn how to lead others to trust in Him. Each week on Sundays and Wednesdays, our K-3rd grade and 4th-5th graders come together to worship, learn, and grow in community in age-specific ways.
Join us in the Fusion Wing on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Each week, Kids Ministry happens in our Fusion Wing. Parents can drop off their children by entering the North Entrance (by the Fellowship Hall) on the second floor. You can find a quick overview of our weekly times below, and learn more about our activities by clicking on our “For Parents” tab.
- Children join their parents for Family Worship @ 10:30am in the Worship Center
- Kids Sunday Morning Bible Study @ 9:00am in the Fusion Wing
- Fusion @ 6:15pm (Grades K-3)
- Merge @ 6:15pm (Grades 4-5)
- Children’s Choirs (Wednesdays during the school year)
- Music Makers I (1st – 2nd Grade) in Room A-136 @ 5:30-6:15p
- Young Musicians (3rd – 5th Grade) in Room D-204 @ 5:30-6:15p
Rich Smith, Children’s Pastor
Karen Crook, Children’s Ministry Assistant
2017-18 Kids Ministry Interns:
- Alex Northcutt
- Lyndsey Camp
All of our Kids Ministry teachers are committed and passionate about teaching children God’s word for life transformation. Click below to learn more about our weekly Sunday curriculum.
Sunday Mornings (Fusion Grades K-3 and Merge Grades 4-5)
On Sunday morning our kids study the Bible from Genesis to Revelation chronologically over a 3 year scope and sequence. Kids meet separately in their age-graded classes for small group time where they are introduced to the day’s lesson. Afterwards they come together for large group time where they watch a video and listen to a master teacher dig deeper into God’s word. Then kids return to their small groups for activities and application.
- Click here to learn more about The Gospel Project for Kids, our Sunday K-5 curriculum
Wednesday Nights (Fusion Grades K-3 and Merge Grades 4-5)
On Wednesday nights in the Fall and Spring we offer age-appropriate music, games, and small group and large group times that focus on a biblical virtue each month. We would love to have your child involved; click below to learn more about our curriculum.
- Click here to learn more about Think Orange’s 252 Basics, our Wednesday K-5 curriculum.